The Summer season has officially begun on the Eastern Shore. The Ocean City population has exploded as both tourists and seasonal residents return. The Spring 2019 Luxury Market continues to be a buyer’s market. It is the perfect time to transition to home owner for both your ideal vacation property or dream home.
To further assist you with planning your strategy and to effectively positioning your home, I compiled a summary report of Worcester County’s current market for luxury single family and attached homes.
Worcester County Market Summary
Single-Family Luxury Market
- The Worcester County single-family market is a Buyer’s Market with a 1% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 95.05% of list price in April 2019.
- The most active price band is $850,000-$949,999, where the sales ratio is 8%.
- The median luxury sales price for single-family homes has increased to $865,000.
- The median days on market for April 2019 was 152 days, up from 118 in March 2019.
Attached Luxury Market
- The Worcester County attached luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with an 8% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 96.60% of list price in April 2019.
- The most active price band is $515,000-$549,999, where the sales ratio is 25%.
- The median luxury sales price for attached homes has decreased to $542,5000.
- The median days on market for April 2019 was 110 days, down from 217 in March 2019.
The full report can be found below. For more information about the Spring 2019 Luxury Market report and the services I can offer you and your luxury property, please give me a call at 410.430.1575 or email me at mnichols@LuxuryShoreLiving.com.
Leave a Reply