Looking for beautiful housing in the perfect location? Check out the Rum Pointe Housing Subdivision! These nine beautiful and exclusive homes are right on Rum Pointe Golf Course land, with an incredible bay view. It’s a peaceful place to live, and a total golfer’s paradise! This sophisticated residential community features large lots, plenty of nature, and easy water access. Plus, the surrounding area has a lot to offer. Read on to learn more about what it would be like to live in the Rum Pointe Subdivision.
Rum Pointe Golf Course
Living in the Rum Pointe Subdivision would give you easy access to one of the best golf courses in the area! Rum Pointe Golf Course is a Scottish-style (also known as links-style) course for golfers of any and all skill levels. It’s been ranked among the top 5 in the state by “Golf Week” magazine! Rum Pointe Golf Course is a full-service facility staffed by PGA professionals.
Right along the coastline, Rum Pointe is known for its incredible seaside views and its peaceful atmosphere. It is also the only course in the area to utilize bentgrass, an attractive and resilient turfgrass, on the greens and fairways. Imagine living right on the course—not only could you go golfing just about anytime you want, but you would also take advantage of the peace and quiet and the beautiful views.
The Surrounding Area
The area around Rum Pointe has a lot to offer, as well! Rum Pointe is close to three of Maryland’s most interesting attractions: Ocean City, Assateague Island, and Berlin, MD: America’s Coolest Small Town.
- Ocean City offers entertainment for kids and adults alike. The boardwalk is perfect for walking, biking, or running. Visit the boardwalk at night and you will also get an evening full of rides, arcades, and performers.
- With fresh seafood, boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, sweet saltwater taffy, and much more, Ocean City is sure to satisfy all sorts of cravings.
- With no shortage of outlet malls, boutiques, antique shops, and the Gold Coast Mall, OC is the perfect place for shopaholics!
- Assateague Island National Seashore is Maryland’s only ocean park, open 7 days a week!
- The 37-mile-long park includes beaches, gorgeous bike paths, and tons of wildlife: birds, horses, and more.
Berlin, MD: America’s Coolest Small Town
- Put down roots near the coolest small town in the nation: Berlin was awarded this honor in 2014, and since then, it’s been the recipient of several similar awards from a variety of magazines, from Smithsonian to Country Living!
- The beautiful historic downtown buildings have been a backdrop for several movies.
- Enjoy the cozy small-town atmosphere at the weekly farmer’s market.
The homes in Rum Pointe Golf Course’s housing subdivision really are perfect for anyone. With so much to do in and around this community, it is the perfect place to settle in and enjoy the area, the activities, and the beautiful views.
Leave a Reply