Falling asleep to the sound of waves and breathing in the calming salty air is easily attainable. Ocean City, Maryland continues to be a buyer’s market into Spring. It is prime time to purchase your dream year-round home or vacation get a way.
As a “Local” agent and expert in the local market, I provide all-inclusive concierge services, assisting you with all your buying and selling needs. I am steadfastly available to ensure your happiness and satisfaction. I continue to offer a great, new service for the Ocean City market. It will help you keep track of your current home value and sales activity at the beach. In case you have not checked your home value recently, visit Smart Home Price to find out what you home could sell for in today’s market.
In addition, I compiled a summary report of Worcester County’s current market for luxury single family and attached homes.
Worcester County Market Summary | February 2019
Single-Family Luxury Market
- The Worcester County single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with a 3% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 95.25% of list price in February 2019.
- The most active price band is $750,000-$799,999, where the sales ratio is 50%.
- The median sales price for single family homes has decreased to $742,500.
- The median days on market for February 2019 was 30 days, down from 256 in January 2019.
Attached Luxury Market
- The Worcester County attached luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with a 7% Sales Ratio.
- The most active price band is $850,000-$899,999, where the sales ratio is 50%.
- The median luxury sales price for attached homes has increased to $700,000.
- The median days on market for February 2019 was 172 days, down from 18 in January 2019.
The full report can be found below. For more information about this report and the services I can offer you and your luxury property, please give me a call at 410.430.1575 or email me at mnichols@LuxuryShoreLiving.com.