Ocean City, Maryland is one of the most sought-after locations and home prices have started to rise. It is an opportune time to be a seller. I receive calls every day from colleagues asking if I know anyone at the beach who wants to sell. Due to high demand, I wanted to reach out to you in case you or someone you know is interested in selling.
I have also introduced a great, new service for the Ocean City market. It will help you keep track of your current home value and sales activity at the beach. In case you have not checked your home value recently, visit Smart Home Price to find out what you home could sell for in today’s market.
As a “Local” agent and expert in the local market, I provide all-inclusive concierge services, assisting you with all your buying and selling needs. I am steadfastly available to ensure your happiness and satisfaction. For more information on selling or seeking luxury properties, contact me directly at 410.430.1575 or mnichols@LuxuryShoreLiving.com.
Worcester County Market Summary | December 2018
Single-Family Luxury Market
- The Worcester County single-family luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with a 0% Sales Ratio.
- The number of luxury single-family homes sold has decreased to 0 in December 2018.
- The most active price bands are $850,000-$949,999 and $1,450,000-$1,649,999, where 7 homes are for sale.
Attached Luxury Market
- The Worcester County attached luxury market is a Buyer’s Market with a 7% Sales Ratio.
- Homes sold for a median of 96.28% of list price in December 2018.
- The most active price band is $515,000-$549,999, where the sales ratio is 30%.
- The median luxury sales price for attached homes has increased to $700,000.
- The median days on market for December 2018 was 224 days, up from 106 in November 2018.
The full report can be found below. For more information about this report and the services I can offer you and your luxury property, please give me a call at 410.430.1575 or email me at mnichols@LuxuryShoreLiving.com.